- Because it’s a modern top trendy travel destination
- Because it offers a great selection of international chains of hotels and high hosting capacity
- Because it’s the ideal location for international conventions and congresses thanks to its world-class infrastructures for the MICE industry
- Because of its first-world infrastructures: transport, road network, telecommunications
- Because there is no jet leg with Italy
- Because no visa is required, but just your valid passport
- Because you don’t need any sort of vaccination to live the incredible experience in South Africa
- Because its quality of food and wine is simply Excellent
- Because its rates are extremely Competitive
- Because it’s so different in culture and traditions.
- Because it has very different landscapes: wineries, beaches, mountains, deserts
- Because you can meet and observe in its natural reserves the “Big 5”: elephant, lion, leopard, rhinoceros and buffalo
- Because South Africa is well connected with Europe
- Making a very special and emotional encounter with cheetahs: it makes your next incentive in South Africa a mesmerizing one
- Feeling pure adrenaline on a unique speed boat tour of the peninsula – usually starting from Simon’s Town, a charming little seaside town with interesting little shops, museums and quaint narrow streets
- Learning the original Pantsula, a highly energetic dance form that originated in the black townships of South Africa!
- Relaxing in Hermanus during a Golf game while the whales cross over the ocean in front of you
- Walking in the Botanical Gardens of Kirstenbosh, a UNESCO Heritage
- Driving the side-car through a scenic ride along Cape Town’s sea-side and delicious French Touch special lunch
- Feeling the good vibrations at a Rugby match remembering the exciting World Cup 1995
- Taking your taste-buds on a culinary adventure through South Africa. We’ve designed this package so you get to sample food from the best chefs in the country; while taking in the beautiful surroundings of Cape Town, the Winelands, Sabi Sands and Johannesburg
- Watching the rest of the world from Mandela’s prison-museum on Robben Island
- Having fun at the most trendy and appealing clubs, bars, restaurants in Waterfront
- Observing with astonished eyes where the two oceans meet: Cape Peninsula
- Meeting the multiethnic and friendly people of the Rainbow Nation
- Visiting the Heroes of the past at the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg
- Enjoying the breath-taking view of Cape Town from Table Mountain, one of the seven wonders of the world
…and much more to discover!
- XO Events has been offering for more than a decade optimized corporate packages, delivering creative and effective solutions that consistently enhance the events and incentives of our prestigious international clients
- XO Events has been challenged hundreds & hundreds times already to create, design, organize and lead projects such as Conferences, Product Launches, Incentive trips, Sports Rally, Fashion Shows and Professional Interaction
- XO Events assists the clients, not only on the travel & housing arrangement of their events, but also on the technical and scenographic requirements' of their program
- No matter your industry or the size of your business, happy and engaged employees are a huge asset. That’s why we offer employee incentives that fly!
- XO Events has plenty of incentive experiences that involve helping Southern African communities; like the Rainbow of Hope safe-house for children
- XO loves to help you engage and inspire your team with our innovative services in incentive travel
- XO has the expertise to help you plan a corporate travel program that fits your company’s culture, size and available budget
- XO Events' mission is to always stay inventive in the way we approach business!
- XO Event has organized a VIP Gala Dinner in a secret property in Johannesburg for 30 Top VIPs coming from all over the world! A gastronomic menu, auction wines and an elegant decoration touch by XO Events
- XO believes it is crucial to have a sustainable approach to the way we conduct our business activities
- XO just loves finding new and trendy venues that can get closer to consumers
- XO Events doesn't build itineraries, it creates experiences!
- Minimum stay 5 nights
- The Trip: Cape Town 3 nights & Safari Kruger 2 nights
- Have fun on a trip back in time with a vintage car ride around the peninsula –it’s fun, stylish, classy and different and an all times favorite!
- Best season: the climate is mild and pleasant all along the year. The best moment to visit South Africa mostly depend on what you want to see and do: the best safaris occur from April to October in the North of the country. As the bush is dry, it’s easier to observe the animals. Winters in Southern Africa are generally characterized by a dry weather with warm days and cold nights. Cape Province is an exception, with a Mediterranean climate, wet winters and dry summers
- Visit the Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate, a beautiful place to experience the vineyards, world-known wines of the region, delicious cuisine and most of all the beautiful surroundings
The Nelson’s Mandela RAINBOW NATION with Cape Town also called The Mother City established as a cultural hub in South Africa; its Table Mountain, the Winelands, the Cape of Good Hope.
The Kruger Park that is the most exciting African safari branded in legend and history; Knysna, the Blyde River Canyon, the third largest canyon in the world with its impressive lush scenery; reserves offering remarkable experiences and unforgettable landscapes inspiring peace and harmony; the magnificent mountain scenery of the Drakensberg, a world heritage site.
Sun City: should you like it or not, you can’t have been to the Palace without leaving with a strange feeling of surprise and admiration. When you think twice, remember that this entire extravaganza has been completely created by a very imaginative mind…one of the greatest place on earth. It’s an enchanting world that has been recreated for you. Staying at Sun City at the Palace means having an experience with true luxury and abundance. No wonder most of the stars actors, singers and musicians have been drawn here…curious of what it was all about. Johannesburg: The Cradle of Humankind, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Cape Town, one of South Africa’s capital cities, as a destination for unforgettable meetings or incentives travel. Recognized as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Cape Town also offers a rich diversity of experiences to the visitor.
Cape Town, today one of Africa’s and South Africa’s leading cities, has a rich history and heritage.
The city began life as a refreshment station for the Dutch East Indies Company’s trading ships in the 1650s. It was founded by European settlers, built by slaves from Indonesia and incorporated the indigenous inhabitants, the Khoi-San, and later the Bantu tribes from the north into a vibrant, multi-cultural mix.
Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu and traditional African beliefs coexist peacefully in this proudly multicultural city. They all bring unique flavors to Cape Town’s rich melting pot. This eclectic combination is today reflected in the cuisine, music, architecture and dress styles of the city’s inhabitants.
There are more restaurant options than there are days in the year to dine in them; outdoor activities cover everything from sun-worshipping to hiking, biking and braving the icy surf; colorful festivals introduce visitors to Cape Town’s celebratory lifestyle and behind it all is the magnificently beautiful flat-topped Table Mountain.
The natural beauty of this city has been protected and preserved throughout the years. Built around iconic Table Mountain and along the peninsula leading to Cape Point, Cape Town faces onto the Atlantic Ocean and is famous for its beautiful white sand beaches, pristine mountain landscapes and botanical gardens. The city also acts as a gateway to the gorgeous and varied wine regions of the Western Cape.
Within an hour you can exchange urban landscapes for the charming towns, villages and bucolic estates of Winelands destinations, such as Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
Hermanus is a prime whale-watching location, and also a base from which to organize shark-cave diving. You clients may enjoy playing Golf on superb golf courses appreciated all over the world.
Further afield, the delights of the Garden Route unfold, with more inspiring scenery to be viewed on thrilling drives down the coast and over mountain passes.
The Mother City – the only place that could scratch those perpetually itchy feet.
The sophisticated amenities and facilities found in Cape Town are of world-class standards with meetings and incentive travel venues catering for differing size groups and budgets. The city is easily accessible from anywhere in the region or world.
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
This is the jewel of the region. Immerse your incentive travel group in the African bush at South Africa’s leading game reserve, the Kruger National Park. Covering an immense area, the unspoilt wilderness of this destination is home to an abundance of wildlife including the Big 5 (the lion, elephant, rhinoceros, buffalo and leopard) as well as a legendary host of unique and interesting animals and vegetation.
The big surprise is the abundance of wildlife roaming freely through the park looking for both prey and water. Encompassing more than two million hectares of wilderness that is dotted by baobab and fever trees, low lying shrubs and the Marula and Mopane trees, the Kruger National Park offers superlative game viewing opportunities.
There are many ways to explore the park. During the early morning and late afternoon you will head out on game drives to spot the mighty elephant, the gangly giraffe, fierce buffalo and the short-sighted rhinoceros. Besides the larger mammals, there are host of smaller creatures such as the buffalo weaver, the elephant shrew and the ant lion, all more likely to be spotted on a guided walking safari through the bush.
Although Africa’s majestic wildlife is the main attraction to the region, the accommodation in and around the Kruger National Park is well worth the trip in itself. Ranging from colonial style decor to modern, super luxurious safari camps; we can arrange a trip of a lifetime including gourmet cuisine, often eaten outdoors at night under the beautiful African skies, luxury spa treatments and a host of other activities that will leave a lasting legacy with your incentive travel group.
The dynamic, cosmopolitan city of Johannesburg is a fantastic choice of destination for meetings and congress travelers. Locals call it ‘Egoli’, the ‘city of gold’, because its wealth was founded on the discovery of gold in the region and also for the promise it holds out for many who hope to create a better life for themselves and their families.
A city of people who are always on the move, Johannesburg offers sophisticated and world-class facilities and infrastructure to those wanting to conduct business in the capital city of Gauteng. The thumping business heart of the country, Johannesburg has become increasingly known as a preferred meetings and incentive travel destination.
Discover the exciting lifestyle of this leading African city through the diverse dining, shopping and cultural activities on offer, diverge to nearby game reserves for interaction with our famous wildlife and delve into the rich, multi-cultural history of South Africa’s leading city in the museums and surrounding historical sites.
When choosing Johannesburg as your base you will be stepping back into the cradle of humankind, gaining a rich and deep perspective of the country that will remain long after the conference or meeting is over.
Have you ever dreamed of sleeping in a luxury treehouse, perched in the middle of the bush and enjoying the comfort of a luxury lodge? Spend the most romantic night under the African stars and enjoy an unforgettable safari experience!
What about an amazing trip on board the legendary Luxury Rovos Rail? A mythical trip to admire Africa from your 1st class cabin!
And again…what about an historic colonial-style presidential Lodge composed just by ten elegant suites, built in the 70’s, for the weekend and private parties? On a hilltop overlooking the valley, in its original colonial style, an ideal hide away to relax and enjoy the prolific wildlife of the Park.
Can you imagine your own private little island in the middle of a turquoise lagoon…Imagine yourself lying on the deck by a clear and mild night, under the billion of stars…Imagine that through your bedroom windows, you can admire the underwater world wonders.
A top selection of the best solutions, ideal for a special occasion or just to break free from the ordinary !
EXCELLENT WINES & BREATHTAKING CELLARS
The Winelands, in Western Cape, offers picturesque reliefs, lush nature, blazing sun and beautiful road. It’s also more than 10 million hectoliters of wine produced each year!
More than 800 wineries located between Constantia, Franschhoek, Wellington, Stellenbosch or Walker Bay to train your papillae…
Bathed in the cool Atlantic Ocean breeze, the Cape Winelands are marked by mountain ranges defining different terrains, each having its own soil, with moderate to strong sunlight and moisture, resulting in a real typical nature and very distinctive character.
…from vineyard to vineyard, from cellar to table, from historic farms to the most modern and refined excellent wineries.
Integrating outstanding contemporary architecture with breathtaking sculpture and cutting-edge design, for new wine galleries. More like a work of art than merely a cellar, the best superb wine galleries provide sophisticated storage in state-of-the-art wine racks and temperature-controlled subterranean cellars for a strong collection of vintage and rare wines. The handcrafted nature of South Africa’s finest wines and the organic shape of grapevines are reflected in the use of natural, earthy materials – wood, granite, metal, carbon – polished, sculpted, carved or left raw to reveal the innate, intrinsic beauty of each element.
Galleries are an exciting, inspiring, experiential space in which to taste prestigious wines.
At the start of 2014 Cape Town became the first African city to assume the mantle of World Design Capital, an accolade previously held by Turin, Seoul and Helsinki.
Some 450 ideas have been chosen as official WDC2014 projects and events that encapsulate the Mother City’s winning slogan ‘live design, transform lives’, including urban regeneration schemes for the poorest suburbs and improved public transport with the expansion of the MyCiTi bus rapid transit system.
The World Design Capital 2014 is in the process of using innovative design to transform the city. It’s already one good-looking metropolis, from the brightly painted facades of the Bo-Kaap and the bathing chalets of Muizenberg to the Afro-chic decor of its restaurants and bars, and the striking street art and innovation incubators of The Fringe and Woodstock. The shack communities of the Cape Flats are a sobering counterpoint, but even in these deprived suburbs there are enterprising projects that put food from organic market gardens on tables, or stock gift shops with attractive souvenirs.
World class golf courses, eco-sensitive quad biking, sand boarding over the dunes, skydiving, windsurfing in the desert, stargazing a breath-taking starry night sky, horse riding, camel safaris, helicopter or hot air balloon rides, deep-sea fishing, dolphin cruising, game drives, safaris, rafting, kayaking, canoeing, 4×4 routes, house boating, bungee jumping, walking with lions, elephant back trails, fishing, hunting, scenic flying, bird watching, abseiling, flights over Victoria Falls, gorge swing, river boarding, swimming below the Falls, diving, night diving with torch, hunting, street trials riding, or…just relaxing and enjoying the best exquisite & exclusive cuisine!